1-12 of 12 results for "trikes" are shown below.
2014 CBR600RR Overview - Honda Powersports
- Middleweight Champion. Talk about a blast to ride: Honda’s awesome CBR600RR
a perfect balance between performance and handling in a middleweight package.
The CBR600RR offers state-of-the-art technology in a package most riders find just about perfect.
And to make a legendary bike even better, you can opt for one with Honda’s revolutionary Combined Anti-Lock Braking System (C-ABS), the first ever on a production Supersport motorcycle.
First Ride: 2013 Honda CRF250L Dual Sport - Experience Powersports - Honda Powersports
- First Ride: 2013 Honda CRF250L Dual Sport But the L's power is tailor-made for stop-and-go city use, as well as for casual off-road riding.
There's enough power to break the rear tire loose on dry ground when the urge to slide
, which for us, happens a lot on fire roads.
But, again, you have to work at it a bit.
Grand Finale for 2014 Models - Experience Powersports - Honda Powersports
- Grand Finale for 2014 Models There’s another exciting sport bike that’s brand-new from the ground up: the CBR650F.
This is a machine that offers plenty of fun sport performance while also being versatile and comfortable enough to ride every day of the week.
Remarkably affordable, the CBR650F
a great balance between full-on sport bike styling, nimble handling, overall performance, comfortable rider ergonomics and plenty of versatility.
Sport - Honda Powersports
- It Is About the Bike. red again.
More than half a century of race-bred engineering, fine-tuned at the highest and most heatedly contested levels of road racing in the world, have been poured into the bikes you see here.
Sleek, eye-catching and packed with our latest, highest tech from nose to tail, our sport motorcycles exist for one reason: to
fear in the hearts of every other machine out there.
Honda Powersports Racing - Offroad News - JCR/Honda teammates Timmy Weigand & Colton Udall win the 2013 San Felipe 250
- JCR/Honda teammates Timmy Weigand & Colton Udall win the 2013 San Felipe 250 Fueled by Rockstar Energy, Timmy Weigand and Colton Udall
first in what is shaping up to be a record smashing season of SCORE racing.
The duo took command of the race early with Colton Udall on the bike and on the gas passing his way up to 2nd in physical and 1st on adjusted by JCR/Honda Pit 1. Timmy got on the bike and had a collision with a large rock that split the rear rim.
In Good Times and Bad - Experience Powersports - Honda Powersports
- In Good Times and Bad Ten minutes later the Rubicon had taken me high enough on a ridge to see the eerie glow in the big canyon below.
There had indeed been one single lightning
in the county that night, and it had sparked a blaze.
The battle had begun.
Interesting Times: New 2013 Honda Motorcycles - Experience Powersports - Honda Powersports
- Interesting Times: New 2013 Honda Motorcycles That’s quite a load of very cool machinery, some of which
out in very new directions in the sport: different engine configurations, a wide range of engine displacements, all kinds of styling treatments to suit individual tastes and preferences, and more.
Many of these models can also be fitted with an assortment of Honda Genuine Accessories, which will allow owners to add those special custom touches to their bikes for even more personal expression.
Dani Pedrosa - Repsol Honda's Go-To Guy - Experience Powersports - Honda Powersports
- Dani Pedrosa - Repsol Honda's Go-To Guy Pedrosa and retired MotoGP World Champion Casey Stoner are the only riders to win on a Honda in the premier class at the diabolically opposite American circuits.
Stoner won twice at Laguna and once at Indy, the opposite of Pedrosa’s
rate in the States.
VFR1200F - Interceptor Grows Up - Experience Powersports - Honda Powersports
- VFR1200F - Interceptor Grows Up No difference.
an equitable balance between sporting control and long playing comfort.
Rolling into a stiff headwind under black clouds and stinging rain, the VFR’s faring bends atmospheric ugliness around you without creating annoying eddies or turbulence of its own.
2013 Honda PCX150 Scooter Review - Experience Powersports - Honda Powersports
- 2013 Honda PCX150 Scooter Review Again, the IRC tires do a great job.
You can whip the scooter around with authority on twisting roads, or between cars.
The motorcycle-style bars have a nice bend and
just the right balance-they're narrow enough to thread needles, yet wide enough for good leverage.
The Four: Honda’s Iconic 750 - Experience Powersports - Honda Powersports
- The Four: Honda’s Iconic 750 Step back 40 years, and three things
you about the K0 engine: First, it makes a huge statement—wide, with four cylinders and four pipes, a complete exaggeration of what you expect a motorcycle engine to be.
Second, the design is super clean: no external oil lines clutter the exterior.
The pipe-carburetor-fin theme just keeps repeating from side to side, an exercise in elegant symmetry.
Labor of Love: Jonathan Wald’s 1971 CL350 - Experience Powersports - Honda Powersports
- Labor of Love: Jonathan Wald’s 1971 CL350 He’s a man with a passion and a vision.
And he’s also a man on a mission: In these tough economic times, Wald’s efforts
a particularly appropriate tone.
He has taken a bargain-basement basket-case motorcycle, one that was once the most common bike on the planet, and turned it into a super-sweet, one-of-a-kind ride.