1-12 of 12 results for "cdi box 2000 rancher 350 2wheel drive electric shift" are shown below.
- 2014 FourTrax Rancher AT IRS Overview - Honda Powersports
- Some Decisions Are Automatic. If the
, then the
AT is the ...
... starters, the
AT is powered ... the same bulletproof
cc liquid- ... that its sibling
Power Steering ( ...
... automatic transmission that
quickly, smoothly ...
... also choose to
in two distinct ... push-button
Program (ESP ...
Add our legendary reliability to this already-long list of features, and it’s no wonder why the
AT has become such a popular part of the
- 2014 Honda FourTrax Rancher Utility ATV Series - Experience Powersports - Honda Powersports
- 2014 Honda FourTrax Rancher Utility ATV Series ... fuel-injected
® ATV series ...
... fun, the
formula really hits ... capabilities in a
with manageable dimensions ...
... incredibly versatile machines
full of Honda ... , and the
pricing makes each ...
... credit for the
’ extreme popularity ...
... is that these
models now feature ...
... choices: The
is available with ... Honda’s highly regarded
Program (ESP ... that makes gear
as easy as ... ; the FourTrax
4x4 ... capabilities; the
- 2013 FourTrax Rancher Options - Honda Powersports
- Options & Pricing Whether your workload demands two-wheel- or four-wheel-drive, the
is a workhorse like none other.
Rugged, reliable, and
cc engine, the
delivers class-leading performance in both
and 4WD form.
And that’s merely where the capability (and convenience) begins, as you can choose the
4x4 with standard manual
or Honda’s patented, push-button
- ATV Utility - Honda Powersports
- FourTrax Rancher $5,199 Base MSRP And this is just for starters, as our feature-
machines are all built with the same purpose in mind: to work and play hard so you don't have to. ...
cc OHV semi-dry-sump engine ...
Available in manual,
or automatic DCT ...
Discover the benefits of
Power Steering – and get Bonus Bucks on a new purchase – during the EPS Demo Program.
- 2013 FourTrax Rancher Overview - Honda Powersports
- What Kind of Rancher do You Need? With six models in our Rancher lineup, we’re sure to have one that suits your needs perfectly.
Every one offers Honda’s legendary dependability and quality.
Then there’s the lineup itself: You get to choose between selectable
/4WD (TraxLok), Programmed Fuel Injection,
, four-wheel-drive, and two transmission choices (semi-automatic and
), there’s no shortage of cutting-edge capability and features.
- 2013 FourTrax Rancher AT IRS Overview - Honda Powersports
- Rancher AT: It’s the Automatic Choice. Then there’s the lineup itself, with the Rancher AT standing proud as the flagship.
Built around the same class-leading
cc engine as our other
, the AT makes a great ATV even better with features like plush Independent Rear Suspension (IRS),
Power Steering (EPS), Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI), TraxLok
/4WD system, and a revolutionary, twin-clutch-equipped automatic five-speed transmission that’s arguably one
of the slickest- and quickest-shifting gearboxes on dirt.
- Adding More Innovation to the 2014 Honda Lineup - Experience Powersports - Honda Powersports
- Adding More Innovation to the 2014 Honda Lineup Riders have the option of choosing between fully automatic transmission operation and an Electric Shift Program (ESP) mode that allows for easy push-button shifts on command.
Also in the mix are an independent rear suspension, selectable 4WD/
TraxLok® and a rugged torque-sensitive front differential, plus the option of
Power Steering (EPS)—all of which make the
AT a genuine superstar in the world of off-road riding.
New color for 2014 includes White with Black wheels.
- Honda Technology: Rancher AT Dual Clutch Transmission - Experience Powersports - Honda Powersports
- Honda Technology: Rancher AT Dual Clutch Transmission Given this advanced design in transmissions, along with its many other impressive features such as its powerful and bulletproof
cc liquid-cooled engine, plush Independent Rear Suspension system, Programmed Fuel Injection,
Power Steering, TraxLok
/4WD system and more, it’s no wonder the
AT continues to be one of the most popular ATVs around.
Click an article’s title below to view:
- RANCHER AT IRS
- 2014 FourTrax Rancher Options - Honda Powersports
- Features & Options All
- 2014 FourTrax Rancher Innovations - Honda Powersports
- 2014 FourTrax Rancher AT IRS Innovations - Honda Powersports