Contingency Plan: Red Rider Rewards
American Honda announces the continuation of the Red Riders Rewards program for 2015, with more than $5 million in earnings available to racers. The Red Rider Rewards program will provide Honda owners with opportunities to earn payouts at more than 1500 races in 2015 across the United States, including motocross, off-road events, dirt track, ATV and road racing. Some exciting changes for the 2015 season include:
• Revamped off-road program with the addition of new series
• Increased Rewards for Loretta Lynn Regional Qualifiers
• New series and classes added to amateur races across the U.S.A.
• Continued rewards for high profile amateur Nationals nationwide, including Daytona Amateur SX, GNC Final, Texas Spring National, World Mini Grand Prix, Mammoth Mountain MX, Ponca City MX, Loretta Lynn’s Amateur National and the Mini Olympics
• Increased payouts for a number of major off-road events, including GNCC, AMA National Hare and Hound, AMA Big 6, and AMA National Enduro series
• Both 450 and 250 Supercross main event finishers will be paid to 22nd place
• Finishers in both 450 and 250 classes for AMA Motocross nationals will be paid to the top 20 places per moto
• Increased payout scale to newly formed MotoAmerica road race series
Winnings will be issued through the Red Rider Rewards Card and can be used anywhere that Visa® is accepted. All results and rewards are processed electronically via XTRM Performance Network. Just sign up once and then go racing; we’ll automatically load your earnings onto your Visa Red Rider Rewards Debit Card.