Now you don't have to choose between a two-person or four-person Side-by-Side: The all-new Honda Pioneer™ boasts an innovative convertible design that allows the two rear seats to fold into the bed. Owners can opt to use the Pioneer with two-seat, three-seat or four-seat configurations. Best of all, the rear seats fold quickly and easily without the need for tools, and once folded away the Pioneer's tilt-bed space can be fully utilized. Long-travel suspension combines a comfortable ride with high-performance handling, and helps give the Pioneer the load capacity to haul 1000 pounds or tow 1500 pounds. It will be available in three colors—Red, Green, and the new Honda-designed and trademarked Honda Phantom Camo™. A full line of more than 50 accessories will also be available when the Pioneer hits Honda's dealer network later this year.
- Powered by Honda's proven fuel-Injected 700cc-class liquid-cooled OHV single-cylinder four-stroke engine that features an automotive-style automatic transmission with hydraulic torque converter, three forward gears and reverse.
- All-new convertible seating design offers the versatility and adjustability of two, three, or four-person seating configurations.
- Seating arrangement can be quickly and easily changed thanks to a folding, stow-away rear-seat design, and provides full bed space and tilt function while in the two-person configuration.
- With the overall dimensions of a two-person design, the Pioneer maintains a high level of maneuverability while still being able to seat up to four people.
- Long-travel suspension with 7.9 inches in front and 9.1 inches in the rear provides a plush ride with class-leading stability.
- All-new rugged, aggressive and exciting styling.
- Three colors available including Red, Green, and the new Honda-designed and trademarked Honda Phantom Camo.
- Load capacities of 1000 pounds hauling, or 1500 pounds towing.
- Full line of more than 50 accessories will be available when the Pioneer hits Honda's dealer network later this year.
- The Pioneer's design incorporates proven Honda technology for legendary Honda reliability.
- More information will be available in May.