The 2013 GoldWing
with XM NavTraffic, Weather and Radio
Because the open road should be just that—open.
Want to know the remedy for rush-hour headaches and congested roads? Real-Time XM NavTraffic, the nation's leading satellite-delivered traffic information service—and one of the coolest new features on the 2013 Gold Wing.
Charting a congestion-free course couldn't be easier with integrated traffic information.
XM NavTraffic combines constantly refreshing information on traffic conditions, collisions, incidents, roadwork and essentially anything that would slow your progress. The system then has the ability to reroute a rider around trouble spots as they appear on the Gold Wing's Nav screen.
It's hands-down the most accurate and reliable way to get the latest information on whether that open road you seek is actually open.
XM Satellite Radio
With this much on-road entertainment, why stay home?
Over 170 channels of commercial-free content just a push-button away.
Classic rock to classical concertos. Hip-hop to hot jazz. Politics to public radio to premier sports. World music to world news and everything in between. That's XM Radio, which now includes the optional Best of SIRIUS, serving up more than 170 crystal-clear digital channels and the most entertainment no matter where you are. If it's on the air, it's on XM.
In fact, XM Radio offers so much content you may find yourself taking the long way home. On purpose. Check it out today—and find out what true listening pleasure is all about.
Features at a Glance
- XM NAVTRAFFIC
- XM NAVWEATHER
- XM Radio
Why go through traffic when you can go around it? XM NavTraffic will help you find the road that truly is open. (Some images previous model year)
Detailed and easy-to-read graphical weather overlays on your bike's Nav screen ensure you always know what you're riding into—before you get there. (some images previous model year)
Choose from over 170 channels featuring music, sports, news, talk, comedy, kids' shows and more. Your on-board listening pleasure has never been better—or more diverse. (images previous model year)
It's always better to know what you're riding into before you get there.
Foul weather ahead? Hail the size of golf balls? With XM NavWeather™ service, another of the 2013 Gold Wing's latest features, you'd not only already know about these conditions—you'd have been prompted on how to divert your route as well.
Thanks to XM NavWeather's Threat Matrix™ technology, the Gold Wing's Nav system can track nationwide weather information for more than 20 different weather conditions. This data is then scaled and customized to a rider's specific location and route using color weather icons and/or warning signals displayed on the Nav screen.
Download Channel Guide
Get a FREE 3-month Subscription
Enjoy a FREE 3-month trial of XM Radio, including Real-Time XM NavTraffic and XM NavWeather services, now. To activate your trial subscription, you'll need the following:
- Go online to the XM Radio Activation page.
- Make sure you have your XM Radio ID, which can be found by tuning to Channel 0.
- A major credit card.
- The name of the audio package you want.
It's quick, it's easy, and in no time you'll be listening to more of what you love!
- Get a FREE 3-month subscription with the purchase of an '09 GoldWing.*
- Introducing the first production motorcycle to offer integrated XM NavWeather and NavTraffic features-only from Honda.
- XM Radio offers over 170 channels of uninterrupted music, sports, news, talk radio and entertainment programming.
Already own a new GoldWing with XM?
to extend your 3-month trial subscription!
* XM Radio, NavTraffic and NavWeather are available on the 2013 Gold Wing Audio Comfort Navi XM, 2013 Gold Wing Audio Comfort Navi XM ABS, and 2013 Gold Wing Airbag models only. XM Radio requires a subscription, sold separately after the first 90 days. "The Best of SIRIUS" is available for an additional fee of $4.04 a month and is prorated based on the days remaining in trial. XM Radio is not available in AK or HI. See complete details at www.xmradio.com. SIRIUS, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of SIRIUS XM Radio Inc. and its subsidiaries. All other trademarks, channel names, and logos are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.